Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Insurance Covering Incontinence Supplies



hello dad,
I've fixed "your" TV, here at home .... at first I smile because the ' I put "poised" on a shoe, if you saw me I thought, I'd say of all the colors, you who treated him as the most precious thing in the world ... tuttauntratto then the tears came to your mind .... no ...
I miss you so much Dad, I miss you so much now that Christmas is approaching and it is not Christmas for me.
E 'happened only once not to hear the Christmas expected when Simone, 17 years ago .... then I was all about the birth of my child and for the first time Christmas came and I was "somewhere else".
Christmas was a magical moment for me, wait I do not know what ... but also a time when we could all stay together and smile ... even that I do not know why,,,, I know that happened, every Christmas, always,,,, when you read the letter little girl standing on the chair, all spent with aunts were born in my heart forever and all the others when so many loved ones have slowly begun to fail,, but you were there and this father without realizing it was enough.
Now I know ... now that I can not play with that you accept my challenge in the game of cards, I know that was a way to tell us that we loved ... also the last year, last year, when there were only four and I was a little sad thinking that I wanted to give Simon a different Christmas, but you could still make us smile.
There you ... Mom is not .. not Christmas in my heart.
I love you dad.

anna maria

0 comments:

Post a Comment