Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Dog Has A Tumur On Her Lip

for you dad

yesterday the group's heart was pounding Dad, remember the last day we met on the day of your birthday ... Tomorrow is your birthday daddy ... We last saw Once a year ago ....
remembered not having accompanied the days before the visit that you wanted to do because it was necessary for me to give a signal of non-acceptance of these requests your ... always the same, always the same, always for you all ....
the dream instead of the person who has accompanied his father, with tenderness there, where were his wishes have come the tears ... all together ... uncontrollable ... the tears that you remembered my father, my limit, tomorrow .... the first birthday that we can not celebrate ...
do not know how to hug dad tomorrow .. I do now ... I do it here in this space of the emotions that go through my heart ... I love you Dad

anna maria

0 comments:

Post a Comment