Saturday, March 12, 2011

Skins Be Denise Milani



I've met so many times in my dreams, many times. always in a house that was your own, a house is always different and always the same because of you, perhaps in search of words that could take a speech, to recover something of a love ... I do not know.
I loved you so much, with my whole being, with all the love, with all the pain, with all the passion that I have never experienced before and after you, I do not know if this love ends ... maybe not never end.
You learn to live without them initially and then with their memory and then with something that is not a memory but a part of us that takes us to the last day, for life.
Yet I always knew you could be just that moment and nothing else, but they are moments that appartegnono us forever.
The time does not have the same course, when a little shadow or a little light accompanies us do not know where, do not know how, every day.
not think more, not emotion if not at times , not remember, I do not know what it is, or maybe ...
It 's the kiss that we have never forgotten the caress that came into our soul, being in a two ... so close, so far.

anna maria

0 comments:

Post a Comment