ENEA MAY BECOME AN ANTHEM FOR THE NEW SCHOOL ON YOUTUBE ROBOT
If you have time take a look ....
if nothing else takes a bit of fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbZ2pbWp-MM
the text of the public also
song I've got an idea, I've got an idea I've got an idea
said Aeneas and spoke at the meeting, I've got an idea
the future of children does not rhyme with Gelmini
c 'I have an idea, I've got an idea Enea said, I've got an idea
and spoke at the meeting, I've got an idea
better to say no to wear aprons
Gelmini that I've got an idea, I've got an idea Enea said, I've got an idea
and spoke at the meeting, I've got an idea
we say no Gelmini day and at night, we say no to
Gelmini day and night
hello my name is Eneas, I all'Iqbal Masih
ec'ho a very chic
apple green t-shirt is written "I love and defend my school "s useless
single teacher, you are one Gelmini
you know I'm great, I'm in first grade and I have already occupied
my school for two weeks
say I'm young and have a lot to learn but
We are all under attack and I do not have to do some
only, I'm with my mom
'm with my teachers and we had a hut
sleeping bag with all the pillows and rugs
even here there will no
the cops are always the big I always say at the meeting to speak c'avranno
but I play a little 'ball
are all anxious every hour every second
seems that a great misfortune has fallen on my world
C' I have an idea ... I have two teachers
Mara and Simona
and if I think I can not tell which one is more good buddies
and 20 together is a miracle that we are all together
from morning to afternoon
this is the public school, the school's all
school who want to smash these scoundrels do
Fioccola, launching balloons
now I understand that behind the Gelmini
the 137 and 133
but if I cut off Simon
'll know why this hall is empty, lacking a piece
and going back to do at home to half past twelve p.m.
we are the children of an Italy
sick it takes customers to the private school they block
world and we
alive like a train full-time public school
I've got an idea ...
I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
and this is the rap against Aeneas dictatorship
I have no fear, no, I'm not afraid
want to be together and close to my culture and if there is a crisis
who will pay?
we are all united from the cradle to university
because we must win and we will
this is a tidal wave
full-time if there are witches, fairies and dwarves
roi and I do the rap of Aeneas and defend my tomorrow
and dear boys and girls here ends the tale
but always remember that the ogre pay the bill
this is the rap of Aeneas, Aeneas ohhh super rap
this is the rap of Aeneas for primary schools this is the
rap rap super
Enea Enea ohh this is the rap Enea cut the military
0 comments:
Post a Comment